Brief job information:
The Business Analyst formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, develops or modifies moderately complex information systems. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as supporting liaison between the application team and the user community, responsible for facilitating communications, coordinating system enhancements, and providing production support.
- Works with user community to define business requirements in sufficient detail that systems configuration, development/enhancement, and/or operations activities can be pursued.
- Works with user community to define business use cases in sufficient detail that subsequent quality assurance efforts can guarantee system changes/enhancements satisfy the business requirements.
- Works with other staff to educate/train members of the user community in proper and effective use of the application system.
- Provides implementation support for software components of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides production support for software components of moderate to high complexity.
- Bachler’s degree required
- 2 plus years of Healthcare experience with multiple health insurance, medical terminology, CPT, HCPC, and ICD 10 codes.
- 2 years of experience implementing EDI concepts, practices, and procedures within the healthcare industry.
- Extensive experience in 834,835,837 EDI Format and processing.
- Extensive knowledge of the system development, life cycle, system, and application program, & development technology alternatives.
- Expertise in Other HIPAA/EDI X12 4010/5010 healthcare-related file formats including 820, 834, 835, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, and 999 is preferred.
- Identify failing processes, assess general EDI Managing scope, and system-wide deliverables for clients.
- Hardware and software requirements planning and sizing.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Skilled in interacting and coordinating across multiple technical and business teams.
- Performance Tuning and Documentation.
In our efforts to control the spread of COVID-19 and its variants, CCHP requires that its employees be fully vaccinated as of their start date. If you require a medical or religious accommodation we will engage in the interactive process with you. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to start. If we make you an offer and you are not yet vaccinated, we will accommodate a delay in start date. CCHP may also mandate that its employees receive vaccine boosters, and all accommodation laws will be followed.