Brief job information:
At CCHP, our mission is to improve the health of our community by delivering high-quality, affordable healthcare through culturally competent and linguistically appropriate services.. We’re now hiring an Information Security Analyst to help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, CCHP is a perfect place to get ahead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install security measures and operate software
- Upgrade systems to enable security software
- Install and upgrade antivirus software
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Perform penetration testing
- Analyze IT requirements and provide objective advice on the use of IT security requirements
- Gather feedback from end users to continue to improve systems
- Design, analyze and implement efficient IT security systems
- MBA in Information Systems, preferred
- 3+ years of experience in information security
- Proficient with MAC and OS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Understand patch management
- Knowledge of firewalls, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- Experienced in installing security software and documenting security issues
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Use proper body mechanics when handling equipment
- Standing, walking and moving 50% of the day.
Complies with CCHP Compliance Handbook including Code of Ethics and all statutes, regulations, guidelines applicable to federal and state programs. Responsibilities include, following the guidelines and reporting suspected violations of any statute, regulations, agreements or guidelines applicable to all healthcare programs.