Brief job information:
The role of the Account Executive is to focus on sales and lead generation and to develop and maintain high visibility in our communities-with our providers, brokers and employer groups with regard to the Large/Small groups, IFP, On/Off Exchange and Medicare Programs within a defined, geographic territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hit 100% monthly Sales goals 9 out of 12 month
- Market CCHP products and services
- Working primarily outside of the office on the field marketing and selling CCHP products and services
- Solely responsible for increasing membership enrollments, and improving CCHP market performance
- Generate leads and achieve sales from community events, providers, and members through education and awareness of product
- Generate sales through telemarketing, in home presentation and by conducting sales seminars
- Generate community based marketing activities. Provide on-going training and coaching
- Conduct in-service and other venues, educate contracted providers, PPG’s and their staff on product benefits and act as a liaison in the distribution of corporate information. Minimum of meeting/contacting at least 5 PCP/PPG per week
- Maintain marketing materials in provider offices (i.e. posters, flyers and other literature)
- Identify prospective enrollees and determine eligibility for participation in the Medicare, Group, IFP and On/Off Exchange products
- Understand Medicare Advantage data management and compliance. Understand and apply all policies and procedures
- Market plans on-site at enrollment centers, employee group sites, hospitals, senior facilities, community events and other sites as designated
- Understand the covered benefits, non-covered benefits, exclusions and exemptions
- Conduct and participate in telemarketing/outreach efforts as required
- Maintain retention by answering member phone calls, resolving their issues, providing excellent customer service and fully supporting them in all matters. Answer inbound calls in a timely manner in support of the department goals to minimize abandoned calls
- Process New Group submissions, member additions/terminations. Work on group renewals and maintain group business support
- Accepts and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales preferred, High School Diploma required
- 5+ years of Marketing, Sales or Community relations experience including previous Managed Care experience, preferably in Medicare, Group, IFP and On/Off Exchange. Healthcare or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate, sales and results oriented
- Must be self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent public speaking skills with the ability to speak in front of large and small groups
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Must work proactively and independently as well as be part of the team
- Success is based on the ability to work evenings and weekends when needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Additional duties and projects to be determined and assigned as needed
- Current State driver’s license
- State Accident and Health Insurance Agent License within one month of date of hire
- Current AHIP Certificate or complete before October 1, 2021
- Bilingual in Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, or Korean preferred
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Use proper body mechanics when handling equipment
- Standing, walking and moving 50% of the day.
In our efforts to control the spread of COVID-19 and its variants, CCHP requires that its employees be fully vaccinated as of their start date. If you require a medical or religious accommodation we will engage in the interactive process with you. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to start. If we make you an offer and you are not yet vaccinated, we will accommodate a delay in start date. CCHP may also mandate that its employees receive vaccine boosters, and all accommodation laws will be followed.
- Complies with CCHP Compliance Handbook including Code of Ethics and all statutes, regulations, guidelines applicable to federal and state programs. Responsibilities include, following the guidelines and reporting suspected violations of any statute, regulations, agreements or guidelines applicable to all healthcare programs.