Years of experience
445 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Brief job information:
This position is responsible for the support of a successful sales team. Inside sales support includes timely handling of inbound/outbound calls to help potential and returning customers, managing sales database, processing enrollment/disenrollment request, materials inventory maintenance, translation (if needed), online enrollment verification, collateral and fulfillment. Outside sales support opportunities included community events, health fairs and enrollments meetings – occasional weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer inbound calls in a timely manner in support of the department goals to minimize abandoned calls
- Work closely in assisting small/mid/large Groups in various documentation submissions, application, renewals
- Answer emails
- Assisting with the new group on-boarding
- Assist in creating presentation and event planning
- Assist Sales Department with bookkeeping
- Manage accuracy of data elements of the Sales & Marketing Database system
- Prepare enrollment materials
- Work closely in assisting small/mid/large Groups in various documentation submissions, application, renewals, member additions/terminations
- Replying to emails and assisting with the new Group on boarding.
- Support Medicare Advantage data management and compliance
- File documents
- Assist onsite with marketing events
- Ability to work outside of normal office hours
- Accepts and performs other duties as assigned.
- Successful track record of sales
- AA degree in business administration or health care related preferred
- Prior sales or marketing support preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work proactively and independently
- Results and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Additional duties and projects to be determined and assigned as needed
- Accounting background preferred
- Strong computer skill
- Bilingual in Chinese preferred
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Use proper body mechanics when handling equipment
- Standing, walking and moving 50% of the day.
In our efforts to control the spread of COVID-19 and its variants, CCHP requires that its employees be fully vaccinated as of their start date. If you require a medical or religious accommodation we will engage in the interactive process with you. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to start. If we make you an offer and you are not yet vaccinated, we will accommodate a delay in start date. CCHP may also mandate that its employees receive vaccine boosters, and all accommodation laws will be followed.
Complies with CCHP Compliance Handbook including Code of Ethics and all statutes, regulations, guidelines applicable to federal and state programs. Responsibilities include, following the guidelines and reporting suspected violations of any statute, regulations, agreements or guidelines applicable to all healthcare programs.
Base Pay Scale: Starting at $18.04 – $27.04 per hour
The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training. This pay scale is not a promise of a particular wage.