Bachelors Degree or combination of education and experience
445 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Brief job information:
Primary contact for CCHP IT. Responsible for the deployment and support of a variety of IT infrastructure onsite and remote. Onboarding new staff. Managing and prioritize assigned IT tickets and task. Communication through verbal or digital instructions. Generating, updating and maintaining instructions, documentations and inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administration and support for a variety of IT infrastructure including computers, telecommunication, VM, software and applications.
- Manage and troubleshoot on premises and remote end-user request and support issues communicate through IT ticketing system, telephone or email.
- Onboarding and off boarding of new and departing employees
- Stage and image new equipment for deployment as well as life cycle management of assets
- Security solutions MFA, antivirus, email filtering, encryption and mobile device management
- Manage backups
- Work with business operations to ensure clients are able to connect with SFTP
- Support and troubleshooting of printers and copiers. Contacting vendors for support and maintenance.
- VM management and Horizon View
- Provide clear and concise notification to end users on IT procedures and updates.
- Document all information technology assets (hardware, software, licensing agreements, etc.) and maintain a resource center of manuals, reference and training materials.
- Collaboration with Chinese Hospital IT
- Other duties as assigned by IT Management
Systems /Professional Development
- Maintains and develops professional skills through training (both company provided and self-directed), reading pertinent journals, manuals, and documentation, and participating in IT related organizations/user groups
- Provides training and assistance to other IT staff in order to develop/maintain in-house expertise among all staff
- At least three years’ experience in computer and supporting services. IE. CIS/MIS/CS
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work independently.
- Individuals must possess strong hardware and software knowledge and have proficiency in using and supporting Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Experience providing telephone support in an enterprise IT call center is required.
- Good understanding of AD, GPO, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, DHCP, SFTP, Terminal Services.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to established service levels.
- Willing to give the extra effort in solving issues.
- Dependable, self-starter, well-motivated.
- Extensive hands-on experience in PC hardware/software repair.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize workload/workflow.
- Prior experience with health-plan systems and/or medical office preferred
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
In our efforts to control the spread of COVID-19 and its variants, CCHP requires that its employees be fully vaccinated as of their start date. If you require a medical or religious accommodation we will engage in the interactive process with you. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to start. If we make you an offer and you are not yet vaccinated, we will accommodate a delay in start date. CCHP may also mandate that its employees receive vaccine boosters, and all accommodation laws will be followed.