The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted us all in some way, and Chinese Hospital is dedicated to providing the necessary care and support during these challenging times. In collaboration with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Chinese Hospital has become a “Test to Treat” site, offering immediate telehealth appointments and treatment services for individuals who test positive for COVID-19.
The benefits of Chinese Hospital’s Test to Treat Program include:
- Quick and easy access to telehealth appointments and treatment services for those who test positive for COVID-19
- Free COVID-19 medication and personalized consultations
- Availability of free at-home rapid test kits for early detection of the virus
- A supportive healthcare team that works closely with you and your healthcare providers to ensure the best possible treatment outcomes
If you test positive for the virus, it is crucial to inform your primary care provider (PCP) and seek treatment immediately. If your PCP is not available, you can:
- Schedule an appointment with a doctor at Chinese Hospital’s clinics by calling 1-628-228-2828, or
- See a doctor virtually by calling 1-855-780-3855 or visiting sesamecare.com/covid
Chinese Hospital provides free COVID-19 medication upon request, which can be picked up at any of our pharmacy locations. Additionally, we offer individualized consultations to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of your medications and their proper administration.
Insurance or proof of positive test result are not necessary for Test to Treat Program. For more information, please visit www.chinesehospital-sf.org/test-to-treat/.
Article provided by Chinese Hospital