This exercise helps strengthen your arms, shoulders, and chest.
- Stand about an arm’s length away from the wall with your feet hip-width apart.
- Place your hands on the wall at shoulder height and width, fingers pointing up.
- Slowly bend your elbows and lean toward the wall until your nose is almost touching it. Keep your back straight and your elbows at a slight angle.
- Slowly push back to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times for a set.
Source: Growing Stronger Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.