The role of the Account Executive is to focus on sales and lead generation and to develop and maintain high visibility in our communities-with our providers, brokers, and employer groups with regard to the Large/Small groups, IFP, On/Off Exchange and Medicare Programs within a defined, geographic territory. This position will be visiting local businesses, working with senior centers, doctors offices, attending health fairs, seniors apartment buildings, etc. Must be motivated and love working and be a people person.
Experience in insurance is preferred, but not required. Experience in sales is preferred. Must be willing and open to learn, CA Life and Health license required. AHIP and ACA ISP Certification can be done after hire.
Must be bilingual in Chinese. Bilingual in Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, or Korean preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hit 100% monthly Sales goals 9 out of 12 month
- Market CCHP products and services
- Working primarily outside of the office on the field marketing and selling CCHP products and services
- Solely responsible for increasing membership enrollments, and improving CCHP market performance
- Generate leads and achieve sales from community events, providers, and members through education and awareness of product
- Generate sales through telemarketing, in home presentation and by conducting sales seminars
- Generate community based marketing activities. Provide on-going training and coaching
- Conduct in-service and other venues, educate contracted providers, PPG’s and their staff on product benefits and act as a liaison in the distribution of corporate information. Minimum of meeting/contacting at least 5 PCP/PPG per week
- Maintain marketing materials in provider offices (i.e. posters, flyers and other literature)
- Identify prospective enrollees and determine eligibility for participation in the Medicare, Group, IFP and On/Off Exchange products
- Understand Medicare Advantage data management and compliance. Understand and apply all policies and procedures
- Market plans on-site at enrollment centers, employee group sites, hospitals, senior facilities, community events and other sites as designated
- Understand the covered benefits, non-covered benefits, exclusions and exemptions
- Conduct and participate in telemarketing/outreach efforts as required
- Maintain retention by answering member phone calls, resolving their issues, providing excellent customer service and fully supporting them in all matters. Answer inbound calls in a timely manner in support of the department goals to minimize abandoned calls
- Process New Group submissions, member additions/terminations. Work on group renewals and maintain group business support
- Accepts and performs other duties as assigned.
- College preferred, or combination of experience
- Marketing, Sales or Community relations experience including previous Managed Care experience, preferably in Medicare, Group, IFP and On/Off Exchange. Healthcare or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate, sales and results oriented
- Must be self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent public speaking skills with the ability to speak in front of large and small groups
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Must work proactively and independently as well as be part of the team
- Success is based on the ability to work evenings and weekends when needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Additional duties and projects to be determined and assigned as needed
- Current State driver’s license own reliable transportation
- State Accident and Health Insurance Agent License
- Current AHIP Certificate or complete before October 1, 2021
Complies with CCHP Compliance Handbook including Code of Ethics and all statutes, regulations, guidelines applicable to federal and state programs. Responsibilities include, following the guidelines and reporting suspected violations of any statute, regulations, agreements or guidelines applicable to all healthcare programs.