We would like to wish you a healthy, happy, and prosperous Year of the Rabbit!
Enjoy Lunar New Year, but please remember to celebrate in a safe and healthy way!
1. Avoid large social gatherings.
2. Give fruit, nuts, plants, and tea as gifts.
3. Drink water or tea instead of alcohol.
4. Include these healthy and lucky foods in your celebration:
• Fish = Surplus
• Chicken = Increased success and wealth
• Vegetables = Harmony and wealth
• Red fruits and vegetables = Abundance of good fortune
• Steamed foods = Prosperity
• Apples = Safe and sound
• Tangerines = Good luck
• Peaches = Finding love
• Pears = Good luck
• Dried black moss (Fat choy) = Prosperity, wealth, and job promotion
• Lotus seeds = Childbirth and good luck
• Dried oysters = Good fortune
• Noodles = Longevity
Disclaimer: No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.